Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Africa Frist

Since we founded mille collines in spring of 2009 in Kigali we have always followed a strong vision: Africa first. 

At very early stages of the project we decided that we wanted to bet for the African continent not only to establish and produce a luxury African fashion brand but also to distribute it. Thats how we opened in the summer of 2010 our first stand alone store in the city of Nairobi. Today, we have 5. 

Very often, we are asked about our expansion to other international markets. There is a big urge in the mentality of the people in the industry in Africa to take their talent, brands and projects outside of the continent, as if staying here made them invisible. At mille collines we believe that staying inside makes us more interesting and give us time to grow our companies in a pace that is aligned with our operational model. 

We have always defended that an African brand must root itself; connect the creation of the products to the consumers in its regions. Africa is becoming a sophisticated market where local luxury brands have a great opportunity to thrive and expand. 

What helps new companies succeed is the ability to stay focused. International markets are huge, highly saturated and very complex operationally for a young and new company. 

In an exciting move, we have been invited next week to attend the Retail Congress of Africa in Johannesburg with speakers that go from the expansion general manager of Mango to the Director of integrated retail of Walt Disney. 

Why should we move out when the world is starting to move in? 
AFRICA FIRST. 


7 comments:

Zaki Saanvi said...

Wonderful article! We will be linking to this great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.
deskscapes full crack
imindmap crack
gihosoft registration key and email
ummy video downloader torrent
nod32 11 crack
Crack Like

Malik Ismail said...

My cousin recommended this website to me. I'm not certain if
He wrote this post since no one else knows as much about my condition as he does.
You're incredible! Thanks!
adobe after effects cc crack
smadav pro crack
winrar crack
adobe photoshop cs6 crack

Unknown said...

I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Me a lot. It Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me. This is a cleverly
written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it.
It Is very Wounder Full Post.
wondershare recoverit crack
wondershare recoverit crack
wondershare recoverit crack
wondershare recoverit crack
wondershare recoverit crack

Crack Market said...

Thanks for writing this excellent article for us.
I have gained good stuff from this website.
I am looking forward to your next article.
Not only that, but I am happy to share this post with my friends. Keep it up.

eximioussoft business card designer pro crack
eximioussoft business card designer pro crack
eximioussoft business card designer pro crack
eximioussoft business card designer pro crack
eximioussoft business card designer pro crack
eximioussoft business card designer pro crack

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
“you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
iobit smart defrag pro crack/
inpixio photo eraser crack/
imazing crack/
idm ultraedit crack/
helium streamer premium crack/

Alex Seville said...

You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know it
any community forum dedicated to the same topics
discussed in this article? I really want to be a part
of a society where they can receive information from others with knowledge and interests.
If you have any suggestions, please let us know. I appreciate!
mightytext pro crack
avast secureline vpn crack
driver talent crack
fl studio crack

repack-mechanicz said...

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing information. Keep it up
serious sam 3 bfe crack
Death Stranding Crack
spore galactic adventures crack
MudRunner Crack

Post a Comment

 
;